Recipe: Appetizing Pumpkin Pie Cake
Pumpkin Pie Cake.
You can cook Pumpkin Pie Cake using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie Cake
- You need 1 packages of yellow cake mix (reserve 1 cup for topping).
- It's 1/2 cup of margarine, melted.
- It's 1 of each egg.
- Prepare 1 can (15 oz) of pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling).
- Prepare 3 of each eggs.
- It's 2/3 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ginger.
- It's 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- It's 1 dash of cloves.
- Prepare 1 cup of reserved cake mix.
- You need 1/4 cup of margarine, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of finely chopped walnuts.
Pumpkin Pie Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9 x13 inch cake pan..
- Cake base: Reserve 1 cup cake mix for topping. Mix the rest of the cake mix with melted margarine and 1 beaten egg. Spread in bottom of greased pan..
- Pumpkin Filling: With mixer, combine pumpkin, 3 eggs, milk, both sugars and spices. Mix well and pour over unbaked cake base..
- With pastry cutter, combine 1 cup reserved cake mix, softened margarine, 1/2 cup white sugar and nuts. Sprinkle evenly over pumpkin filling..
- Bake at 350°F for 50-55 minutes. Serve warm or chilled with whipped topping..