Recipe: Appetizing German chocolate cheesecake
German chocolate cheesecake. This German Chocolate Cheesecake is so delicious! It's a gooey, rich and wonderful chocolate cheesecake with a chocolate crust and a coconut pecan topping! The BEST German Chocolate Cake Recipe!! Японский Суфле Чизкейк [Супер Пушистый И Покачивающийся] Japanese Souffle Cheesecake.
A cake/cheesecake combination from Taste of Home with a most delicious frosting. For all you who, like me, love cheesecake but aren't that great at making it, this one is for us! This rich and creamy german chocolate cheesecake will bring any chocolate lover to their knees. You can cook German chocolate cheesecake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of German chocolate cheesecake
- It's of Ingredients.
- You need 1 packages of German chocolate cake mix.
- It's 2 packages of cream cheese, sftened.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare of Frosting.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 1 cup of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of buttered, cubef.
- You need 3 of egg yolks, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of flaked coconut.
- You need 1 cup of chopped pecans.
I'll show you how to make this decadent dessert with lots of step-by-step photos. German Chocolate Cheesecake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. German Chocolate Cake - the original recipe behind the inspiration for this one! Classic chocolate cake with coconut pecan filling and chocolate buttercream!
German chocolate cheesecake instructions
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions, set aside. In a small bowl beat cream cheese & sugar until smooth. Add eggs, beat on low speed until combined..
- Pour half of the cake batter into a greased 13in X 9in in baking dish. Gently pour cream cheese mixture over batter. Gently spoon remaining batter over top; spread to edge of pan..
- Bake at 325° for 70-75 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes iut clean. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour..
- For frosting, in a heavy saucepan combine the.sugar, milk, butter and egg yolks, cook and stir over med-low heat until thickened and a thermometer reads 160° ir us thick enough to coat the back of a metal spoon..
- Remove from the heat. Stir in vanilla, fold in coconut and pecans. Cool until frosting reaches spreading consistency. Frost cooled cake..
- Refrigerate leftovers..
German Chocolate Cheesecake is a combination of two delicious desserts: cheesecake and chocolate cake! Take traditional German chocolate cake to the next level with this sinful German Chocolate Cheesecake topped with a homemade coconut pecan frosting. German chocolate cake, or, in this case, cheesecake, has nothing to do with Germany. In fact, this cake is named after an American chocolate maker, Samuel German, who created the dark. Want to try this GERMAN CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE Recipe?