Recipe: Appetizing Fruity jello pudding chocolate mousse
Fruity jello pudding chocolate mousse. Avocados, coconut milk, and cocoa powder are blended together forming a creamy, vegan pudding. All you have to do is add the mix to a mixing bowl, add milk, beat on low for a brief amount of time and then mix at medium speed for about five minutes. You then chill the mousse mixture for a couple hours and then serve.
Satisfy your chocolate craving with this scrumptious dessert. Learn how to cook great Jell-o chocolate mousse pie. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Jell-o chocolate mousse pie recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. You can have Fruity jello pudding chocolate mousse using 21 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fruity jello pudding chocolate mousse
- Prepare 3 of kiwi.
- It's half of kg strawberries.
- Prepare 2 packs of banana jelly.
- You need 2 packs of egg pudding.
- It's of simple biscuits.
- You need 3 tb of spoon sugar.
- You need 1 kg of milk.
- You need of whipping cream.
- Prepare half of cup melted chocolate.
- Prepare 2 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1 pack of milk cream.
- It's of for red velvet cake base.
- It's 1 of egg well beaten.
- Prepare 4 drops of red food colour.
- You need 4 tb of spoon sugar.
- You need 3 tb of spoon milk cream.
- You need 2 tb of spoon oil.
- It's half of t spoon baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need cups of ice cream empty paper.
- You need half of cup butter.
Get one of our Jell-o chocolate mousse pie recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Add that milk chocolate mixture to the pudding mix. Then pour the rest of the cold milk and mix together until smooth. Put that pudding in the fridge for half and hour (make sure it is cold).
Fruity jello pudding chocolate mousse instructions
- First grind the biscuits add butter in it. Mix well then put in paper cups..
- Press with spoon then put them in refrigerator for half an hr to set..
- Mean while cut kiwi chunks and put them in glasses. Then make jelly by putting jelly packs it in 1 and half cups of boiling water. pour in glasses and mould to set..
- Now make pudding by adding egg pudding sachets in half kg boiling milk. pour over jelly. And some in moulds.
- Now start making mousse. just take a pan put a pack of milk cream.3 tb spoon sugar. half cup melted chocolate and 2 egg yolks..
- Whisk continuously while cooking it on low flame until thick. lNow let it cool to room temperature then well mix whipped cream in it then put it in paper cups, mould and glasses. Then refrigerate for half an hr to set.
- For cake base.well beat an egg add 4 tb spoon sugar, 4 drops red colour, 3 tb spoon milk cream,2 tb spoon oil half t spoon baking soda, a t spoon vanilla essence,a cup flour. Mix all ingredients well..
- Put the batter in greased mould then place it in a covered pan add a glass of water in pan then steam the cake..
- Now cut the circles and put them on pudding filled moulds to set.
- For garnishing. first make puree of strawberries by blending them in juicer then mix it with whipped cream..
- Garnish it with strawberry chunks on pudding dome, chocolate mousse and in glasses. Ready.
This easy chocolate mousse takes just one minute to make with the help of instant pudding mix. The cocoa powder adds extra flavor and give this chocolate mousse a deeper chocolate flavor. When making this quick chocolate mousse recipe, you'll want to make sure you don't over beat the whipped cream or it will thicken too much. Using a hand mixer, make the instant pudding according to the package directions, only substitute heavy cream for the milk. After the pudding and heavy cream are well combined, place it in the refrigerator for a few minutes and then mix it again until it's super thick.