Recipe: Appetizing Fritata simplica
You can cook Fritata simplica using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fritata simplica
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose cream.
- It's 4 pcs. of Whole eggs.
- It's 1 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mince garlic.
- It's 200 g of cut kani or crab stick.
- It's 100 g of small dice carrots.
- You need 50 g of dice celery (optional).
- It's 100 g of grated cheddar cheese.
- It's 100 g of cream cheese.
- You need of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
Fritata simplica instructions
- In a saute pan heat up small amount of oil, then and butter saute all the veggies and the meat that you prefer. Off in the stove, and set aside.
- On the mixing bowl beat the eggs and add the cream, dash it with little amount of salt and pepper. Transfer the sauteed veggies and meat in a baking pan.
- Pour the egg and cream mix, arrange the mixture well even in the pan pour some grated cheese and cream cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15 mins. In 176 F.