Recipe: Appetizing Fresh Peach Cheesecake
Fresh Peach Cheesecake.
You can cook Fresh Peach Cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fresh Peach Cheesecake
- You need of CRUST.
- Prepare 3 cup of cinnamon graham crackers, crushed.
- It's 4 oz of butter, salted or unsalted.
- Prepare of PEACH CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- It's 16 oz of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- It's 2 cup of sour cream, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3/4 cup of fresh rough chopped peaches, from about 3 pitted peeled peaches.
- You need of GARNISH.
- You need 1 of fresh peach, sliced.
- Prepare of fresh strawberrys.
- It's of fresh whipped cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated dark chocolate.
Fresh Peach Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat oven to 325. Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray.
- MAKE CRUST.
- Combine cinnamon crumbs and butter in a bowl until moistened.
- Add crumb mixture to prepared springform pan and press into bottom and up sides of pan. Refigerate to set while making filling.
- I MAKE PEACH CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until smooth, add sugar slowly while beating, then add eggs one at a time beating each egg in.
- Add sour cream, vanilla and salt and beat just until blended.
- Fold in chopped peaches.
- Remove the cold crust from the refigerator. Wrap crust pan in a double thickness of aluminum foil.
- Pour peach filling into crust and smooth top. Place cheesecake in a large baking pan. Carefully add boiling water in baking pan so that it comes just about halfway up the side of the cheesecake pan.
- Place in the preheated 325 oven and bake until cheesecake is just set with the center slightly jiggly about 70 to 90 minutes. Remove from water bath pan and cool 1 hour with foil still wrapped around pan on a rack . Remove foil and continue to cool completely before refigerating, about 2 hours longer. When cooled cover and Refigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- After chilling run a thin knife around edges of pan and realease sides of springform pan.
- Garnish with whipped cream, fresh peach slice, fresh strawberrys and chocolate shavings.