Recipe: Appetizing Fluffy Dark Chocolate No Bake Mousse Cake
Fluffy Dark Chocolate No Bake Mousse Cake. Fluffy Dark Chocolate No Bake Mousse Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Fluffy Dark Chocolate No Bake Mousse Cake is something which I've loved my entire life.
I love love love my chocolate cake recipe. It makes fabulous cupcakes, sheet cakes or layers cakes. But until I made this mousse cake, I have never baked it as a single layer. You can have Fluffy Dark Chocolate No Bake Mousse Cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fluffy Dark Chocolate No Bake Mousse Cake
- Prepare 150 gm of Amul dark chocolate bar.
- Prepare 30 of Marie biscuits or digestive biscuits.
- You need 2/3 cup+1 tbsp of Butter melted.
- It's 3/4-1 cup of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 3 cups of Puck whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 2/3 cup of Chocolate chips.
This no bake Dark Chocolate Mousse Cake is vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, oil-free and paleo! You will love this lower calorie, light and fluffy mousse cake recipe! It's so easy to whip together in your food processor too. NO ONE WILL KNOW IT'S SECRETLY HEALTHY!
Fluffy Dark Chocolate No Bake Mousse Cake instructions
- Powder the biscuits finely either manually or using a food processor. Add in melted butter and mix well. Press it down firmly onto a 20" springform pan with the back of a glass. This forms the base of the mousse cake. Allow it to chill in the refrigerator to set well..
- Meanwhile beat whipping cream with vanilla essence until it forms soft peaks. Fold in powdered sugar as desired. Chill it until you melt the chocolate for the mousse..
- Melt chocolate with some butter in a microwave or using a double boiler method whichever suits you well. Let it cool down a bit and then slowly fold in the chilled cream..
- Pour this onto the biscuit base in the pan and smoothen out. Refrigerate overnight for the best results. Since it is a no bake recipe, 8 hours mentioned here is the chilling time..
- Cut into triangles and serve it super chilled the next day and see it disappearing within no time at all..
If this is all confusing, just remember biscuit-white mousse-dark mousse-white mousse-dark mousse. Or make one big layer of white and one big layer of dark and you're done! This easy chocolate cake has a crunchy Oreo crust and is topped with whipped cream and fresh raspberries. Whisk the cream until stiff peaks form. Fold the cream into the mousse.