Recipe: Appetizing Chocolate mousse cake 🍰
Chocolate mousse cake 🍰. This dark chocolate mousse cake uses dark cocoa powder for extra rich flavor. Fill the cake with easy chocolate mousse and cover it with chocolate ganache. Place bottom cake layer on your cake stand or serving plate.
If you make this Chocolate Mousse Cake recipe leave a comment, rate it and tag a photo #alsothecrumbsplease on Instagram! It's boasts a super creamy chocolate filling and is so easy to make - everyone loves it! And it tastes even better than it looks. You can cook Chocolate mousse cake 🍰 using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate mousse cake 🍰
- It's of Chocolate cake::.
- It's 228 g of all purpose flour.
- You need 414 g of sugar.
- It's 85 g of cocoa powder.
- It's 2 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 240 ml of milk.
- You need 120 ml of vegetable oil.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water.
- It's of Chocolate mousse.
- It's 4 of large eggs yolks.
- It's 52 g of sugar.
- It's 420 ml of heavy whipping cream,divided.
- You need 227 g of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 86 g of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of Chocolate whipped cream frosting;.
- You need 600 ml of heavy whipping cream,cold.
- You need 68 g of powdered sugar.
- You need 57 g of natural unsweetened cocoa.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Chocolate sprinkles.
Chocolate Mousse Cake made with three layers of moist chocolate cake and two layers of smooth chocolate mousse, all covered in chocolate whipped cream! This easy chocolate mousse cake recipe makes a moist dark chocolate cake that's topped with a yummy chocolate mousse. I've been in a chocolate mousse kinda Since my birthday was coming up, I finally ended up settling on this Chocolate Mousse Cake. And it was an awesome decision.
Chocolate mousse cake 🍰 step by step
- Add the flour sugar,cocoa,baking soda,baking powder,and salt to a large mixer bowl and combine,set aside add the milk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract and eggs to a medium sized bowl and combine,.
- All the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and beat until well combined,divide the batter evenly between the prepared cake pans and bake for 22-25 mins, remove cakes from oven and allow to cool for 2-3 mins.
- When the cakes have cooled make the chocolate mousse, combine the egg yolks,sugar and heavy cream whisking constantly, it'll be ready when it has thickened, lightened a bit in colour and has more volume,.
- Frost the all side with the cake, finish off cake with some chocolate sprinkles,then refrigerate until ready to serve.
This is a light and fluffy mousse with a wonderful raspberry sauce. Great layered like a parfait then frozen. Additional Raspberry sauce can be spooned over cakes or served with mousse. These individual Chocolate Mousse Cakes take small rounds of a moist and dense flourless chocolate cake and tops them with a swirl of chocolate mousse. They look especially eye popping when you garnish them with a bright red raspberry.