Recipe: Appetizing Chocolate biscuit mousse cake
Chocolate biscuit mousse cake. In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder until well combined. The almond-flavored chocolate mousse in this cake takes an easy, quick shortcut — it's simply melted chocolate folded into whipped cream. Bake the cake in advance, let it cool, cut as directed in the recipe and wrap tightly with plastic wrap and foil.
It's no-bake and made with digestive biscuits and dark chocolate - making it an easy recipe that's fit for a queen. When Prince William got married, apparently he requested a chocolate biscuit cake for his groom's cake. The ingredients you will need to make chocolate mousse for a cake filling include: hot water, unsweetened cocoa powder, milk chocolate chips, heavy whipping cream and granulated sugar. You can have Chocolate biscuit mousse cake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate biscuit mousse cake
- You need 3 half of rolls of Marie biscuit.
- You need 2 tbs of Coco powder.
- It's 10,11 of chocolate (I use dairymilk).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbs of corn flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3,4 of milk pack cream.
- Prepare 3,4 of strawberry (they are cold storage one).
Making the mousse is simple - all you'll need to do is whisk together the cocoa powder and hot water. How to Assemble & Decorate Chocolate Mousse Cake. Place bottom cake layer on your cake stand or serving plate. Remove cake from cake pan and turn upside down onto a serving plate.
Chocolate biscuit mousse cake instructions
- Take a sauce pan add milk then Coco powder then sugar and give it a good mix. On the flame put it in the medium to high flame when it start boiling add corn flour for thickness.
- It's consistency should be thick.
- Now take a bowl flat one add biscuits bread them a little bit then pore all the mixture in it and put it in a fridge for 20mints let it set.
- Take that sauce pan again. Add all the milk pack cream. After cream add 7chocolates. Let the chocolate melts in the cream beautifully.
- Give it a good mix after mixing. Cut the strawberry Put them over the biscuit. After that add this cream mixture on it.
- Put it in a fridge for 30,35mints (jitna Acha thanda Hoga utna tasteful Hoga).
- After that do the garnishing just the way you like.
- You can add lots of artificial fruits in it for more taste.
- Served it and enjoy with your loved ones ❣️.
Pour cream mixture over chocolate and stir smooth. Chef Dominique Ansel's chocolate mousse recipe omits the eggs, sugar, and vanilla, doubling down on dairy with cream and milk. Chef Dominique incorporates gelatin into the mousse for his chocolate cake to stabilize it and give it a pleasing texture, even when chilled. Gelatin comes in two forms: sheets and powdered. Break each of the biscuits into almond size pieces by hand and.