Recipe: Appetizing Chef Warren's Rainbow Cheesecake
Chef Warren's Rainbow Cheesecake.
You can cook Chef Warren's Rainbow Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chef Warren's Rainbow Cheesecake
- Prepare 1 pound of cream cheese.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It's 1 tbs of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare of food coloring -your choice.
- It's 1 of prepared graham cracker crust.
- It's 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
Chef Warren's Rainbow Cheesecake step by step
- Bring all ingredients to room temperature. Using paddle attachment beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add sugar continue to beat until soar is dissolved. Add eggs making sure to shape down bowl. Add flavor..
- In 4 ramekins place one tablespoon of batter on each. Stir in food color. In a 5th ramekin add cocoa powder to make chocolate..
- Pour mix into prepared graham cracker crust. Dot the top with colored cheese mixture. Then swirl being careful not to overmix..
- Bake in water bath at 350 for about 40 minutes. Cool down on rack. Refrigerate or freeze.