How to Prepare Yummy Strawberry Mousse Parfait
Strawberry Mousse Parfait. Strawberry Mousse Parfaits This luxuriously smooth mousse is arranged into visually appealing strawberry and whipped cream layers that add charm to a dessert favorite. —Mary Lou Timpson, Colorado City, Arizona Strawberry Mousse Parfaits Recipe photo by Taste of Home The Strawberry Mousse The strawberry mousse in these parfait cups is unbelievably delicious!! It's made with strawberry puree, cream cheese, white chocolate and whipped cream. This combination makes the mousse taste like cheesecake!
Place one round of cake at the bottom of a highball or parfait glass. Repeat to make a second layer with cake and mousse. Depending on the size of your glass you can make a third layer. You can cook Strawberry Mousse Parfait using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Mousse Parfait
- It's 1 cup of sliced strawberries.
- It's 1/2 cup of strawberry puree.
- It's 1 pound of strawberry spong cake.
- It's 200 ml of cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbls of gelatin.
- You need 1/2 cup of strawberry chocolate chunks.
- It's of For strawberry spong cake:.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of once flour.
- You need 2 of once sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of strawberry essence.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red food colour.
Strawberry mousse parfaits require a few steps, including baking the sponge cake and making the strawberry mousse and purée. Then you'll cut little circles out of the sponge cake and layer them with the mousse and strawberries in little parfait glasses. Serve the fluffy and creamy strawberry mousse. With the mousse made, spoon this into the glasses of sweetened strawberries patting it down as you do.
Strawberry Mousse Parfait step by step
- Strawberry mousse: beat cream untill thick add chilled strawberry puree in it and beat well. Mix milk dessloved with gelatin and keep in fridge for an hour..
- Spong cake: beat eggs till fluffy add sugar, strawberry essence, a pinch or red food colour beat it well then fold flour in it and bake 180° for 20 to 25 min..
- Set strawberry slices in sides of dessert glass then pour 2 tbls of strawberry mousse, set round cake on mousse and pour 3 tbls of mousse to fill the glass. Sprinkle strawberry chocolate shunks. Keep it in fridge. Dessert is ready to serve..
To finish, add a garnish of sliced strawberries and a small mint leaf if you have some. How to make Strawberry Mousse In a blender or food processor puree the strawberries with the sugar. Remove about half a cup of puree and set aside. Whip the cream until very thick. Strawberry Jello Parfait Prepare Jello-o according to package directions.