How to Prepare Tasty White Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake
White Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake.
You can have White Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake
- It's of Base:.
- It's 100 grams of Oreos.
- You need 40 grams of Butter.
- You need of No-bake batter:.
- You need 150 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 100 grams of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It's 2 of Egg yolk.
- It's 50 grams of Granulated sugar.
- You need 150 grams of Milk.
- It's 3 of boxes White chocolate.
- You need 150 grams of Heavy cream.
- You need 8 grams of Gelatin.
- You need 60 grams of Water.
- It's 1 of Ladyfinger biscuits.
White Chocolate No-Bake Cheesecake instructions
- Wrap the mold in aluminum foil so it will not spill out..
- Remove the Oreo filling from the cookies, weigh 100 g into a plastic bag, crush, add in the melted butter, and rub together..
- Pack into the mold from Step 2 (you can also use biscuits, sponge cake, or ladyfinger biscuits if you prefer)..
- Dissolve the gelatin in water, and place into a hot water bath to thoroughly dissolve..
- Add the cream cheese, sour cream, and lemon juice to a bowl, and stir until smooth while placing in a hot hater bath..
- Add the egg whites and granulated sugar to a separate bowl, and whip until it thickens..
- Add the milk to a pot, turn on the heat, add in the gelatin once it begins boiling around the edges, turn off the heat, and dissolve the chocolate in the residual heat..
- Add Step 7 to Step 6 a bit at a time while stirring..
- Now, add Step 8 to the bowl from Step 5 and mix (it's best to pass through a strainer for a smooth texture)..
- Add the heavy cream to another bowl and whip until it forms thick ribbon when scooped from the bowl (until it drops slowly back into the bowl)..
- Add Step 9 to Step 10, and stir together..
- Thicken it by placing the bottom of the bowl in a cold water bath (ice water)..
- Pour into the mold and let chill for half a day to solidify (there will be a bit of batter leftover. Place into another container to taste test..).
- It is done...
- It is really pretty if you decorate with the edges with ladyfinger biscuits!.
- You can also make it in an 18 cm round mold... I topped this one with macarons!.