How to Prepare Tasty Thermomix: carrot and ginger soup
Thermomix: carrot and ginger soup.
You can have Thermomix: carrot and ginger soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thermomix: carrot and ginger soup
- You need 1/4 of onion.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter, softened.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- You need 3-4 of carrots (depending on size), peeled.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger powder.
- It's 1/2 cup of heavy cream (whipping cream).
- It's of to taste salt and pepper.
- It's of To serve:.
- You need of to taste cubed Monterey Jack cheese (optional).
- Prepare of cream.
- You need of dried parsley.
Thermomix: carrot and ginger soup instructions
- Place onion and butter in the mixing bowl, process 20s/0/5 to get the mushy mix pictured. Then cook 10m/250/1.
- In the meantime, peel your carrots and cut them in medium-sized pieces..
- Add water, carrots, ginger, cream, salt and pepper to the bowl, and cook 20m/200/2.
- Once cooked, blend 1m/0/5-9 (start at speed 5 and gradually increase to 9).
- If you want, you can put some cubed Monterey Jack cheese in the plates....
- Serve and garnish with cream and dried parsley. Enjoy!.