How to Prepare Tasty Mini Pecan Pies
Mini Pecan Pies.
You can have Mini Pecan Pies using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Pecan Pies
- It's 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- It's 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- It's 1 box of frozen tart shells.
Mini Pecan Pies step by step
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Chop pecans in super small pieces..
- In a large bowl put all ingredients EXCEPT for pecans. Use a hand mixer and mix on medium speed for about 30 seconds. Until mixed well..
- (This pic is the brand of shells I bought at Walmart.) Place each frozen tart shell on a cookie sheet. In each tart shell add a heaping tsp of chopped pecans. Then pour filling mix to the top of each shell. (This filling should fill approx. 10 tart shells).
- Bake at 350° for 25 min..
- Remove pies from cookie sheet and cool on rack..
- This recipe can easily be doubled..