How to Prepare Delicious Mango mousse
Mango mousse. Top each serving with chopped mangoes for extra color! Blend the mango flesh to a puree in a food processor. Garnish the mango mousse with chocolate shavings or chopped dry fruits or any fruit preserve and enjoy the delicious mango mousse.
Full of flavor, creamy, and the perfect amount of sweetness to keep your kids happy. If you have been following my site for awhile, you probably know that I love mangoes! I grew up on a large ranch in Mexico and there were Mango trees all over the place. You can cook Mango mousse using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mango mousse
- You need 1 cup of Amul cream.
- Prepare 1 of Mango big.
- You need as needed of Cake bread or normal sweet bread.
- It's to taste of Powder Sugar acc.to taste.
- It's 1 tsp of Agar agar.
- It's 6-7 of Strawberry.
- You need 1/2 cup of White chocolate.
- It's as needed of Sugar pearls.
Mango mousse is a perfect after-meal dessert, also good as a snack. These creamy and delicious mango mousse desserts are light and airy in texture and not excessively sweet. Try to use well-ripened sweet mangoes for the best result. A mousse is a luscious dessert having a characteristic light and airy texture which is formed by incorporating air bubbles by beating the cream or egg whites.
Mango mousse step by step
- First wash peel and cut the mangoes into cubes and blend in a blending jar.
- Whipp the cream add powder sugar and whipp till fluffyness is get.
- Add half of mango pulp in whipped cream and mix by cut & fold method to retain air in the cream.
- Take glass or moulds as you have set a piece of cut cake bread on the bottom then few Mango pieces, mango mousse and keep in refrigerator for at least one hour to set the mousse.
- Take a pan, pour half cup of water and boil it. Flame off and after 5 minutes put jelly powder in the water to make jelly,mix in strawberry pulp very well.
- Take out from refrigerator and top up with strawberry jelly and again refrigerate for half an hour.
- Make chocolate leaves on butter paper by melting the white chocolate(double boiler method) and dust strawberries in powder sugar.
- Decorate with chocolate leaf strawberry and sugar coated beads.
- Serve a beautiful mango mousse.
Open the cans of DOLE® Mango Slices and drain the syrup. Place the ½ cup of syrup in a small bowl and stir in the unflavored gelatin. Mango Mousse is a great option for dessert on any occasion. I like to make mousse as a after dinner treat for my family. It is a great change from chocolate based dessert too.