How to Prepare Delicious Easy! Strawberry Mousse Cake
Easy! Strawberry Mousse Cake.
You can cook Easy! Strawberry Mousse Cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy! Strawberry Mousse Cake
- You need 250 grams of Strawberries.
- It's 70 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/3 piece of Vanilla beans.
- It's 10 grams of Gelatin.
- You need 60 ml of Water.
- It's 1 of Castella cakes.
Easy! Strawberry Mousse Cake instructions
- Pour water into a microwave-proof container. Soak the gelatin to soften. Cut castella cake so that it'll fit in the bottom of the cake mold, about 2 cm thick. Lay on the bottom of the mold..
- Rinse strawberries and remove the stem. Add strawberries and mash with a mixer or a fork..
- Microwave the gelatin at 500 W for 30 seconds and dissolve completely. Add strawberries in batches and mix well..
- Add milk and heavy cream into the mixture from step 3. Mix well. Add vanilla beans and stir..
- Pour the mixture into the mold from step 2. Chill 1 to 2 hours in the fridge to harden. If you have whipped cream, use that along with leftover strawberries for decoration..
- A view from the side!.