How to Prepare Appetizing Lemon Cream Cheese Pie
Lemon Cream Cheese Pie. This refreshing dessert is sure to please lemon lovers. Beat at medium speed until creamy. Beat whipping cream in another bowl until stiff peaks form; gently stir into cream cheese mixture.
Be the first to rate & review! You can make these pies ahead of time, then cover and freeze one to eat later. The Lemon Cream Cheese Pie is chilled and then topped with lightly sweetened whipped cream. You can cook Lemon Cream Cheese Pie using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Cream Cheese Pie
- It's 2 packs of Honey graham crackers.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- You need 2-4 of lemons.
- You need 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Plain yogurt.
- It's of Walnuts (optional).
The flavors are perfect for spring or summer. Apparently Marie Callender's has a Lemon Cream Cheese Pie like this. It's made with a graham cracker crust, which would also be great. In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and whipping cream until smooth and creamy.
Lemon Cream Cheese Pie step by step
- Melt butter (set aside to cool) and crush honey graham crackers.
- Combine melted butter and crushed honey graham crackers.
- Press down the combination into your baking dish.
- Bake for 8-10 min @ 350 degrees Fahrenheit (set aside to cool).
- Squeeze the juice of desired lemons (I do 3).
- Blend eggs, lemon juice, plain yogurt, condensed milk, and cream cheese.
- Pour mixture in cooled crust.
- Bake for 20 min @ 350 degrees Fahrenheit (set aside to cool). Add walnuts as topping if desired!!.
Add pudding mix and gradually add half-and-half, beating on low speed until mixed. Spoon and spread cooled lemon curd over cream cheese mixture. Cover and refrigerate until serving time. Beat at medium speed until creamy. Spoon glaze mixture over cream cheese mixture.