How to Make Yummy Strawberry & White Chocolate Mousse Cake 🍓😋
Strawberry & White Chocolate Mousse Cake 🍓😋. The garden strawberry (or simply strawberry; Fragaria × ananassa) is a widely grown hybrid species of the genus Fragaria, collectively known as the strawberries, which are cultivated worldwide for their fruit. The fruit is widely appreciated for its characteristic aroma, bright red color, juicy texture, and sweetness. It is consumed in large quantities, either fresh or in such prepared foods.
Strawberries are native to temperate areas of the Northern Hemisphere, and cultivated varieties are grown around the world. Learn more about strawberries and their cultivation. Find strawberry recipes, videos, and ideas from Food Network. You can have Strawberry & White Chocolate Mousse Cake 🍓😋 using 17 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry & White Chocolate Mousse Cake 🍓😋
- You need of Crust:.
- You need 2 packs or 250 gms of Digestive biscuits.
- It's 6 tbsp of Butter.
- It's of White Chocolate Mousse :.
- It's 200 gm of White Chocolate.
- It's 350 gm of Whipping Cream.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Gelatin powder.
- It's 2 tbsp of cold water.
- You need of Strawberry Mousse :🍓.
- Prepare 300 gm of Strawberries.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of gelatin powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cold water.
- It's 200 gm of whipping cream.
- It's of Topping :.
- Prepare of Fresh Strawberries 🍓.
- Prepare of Whipping cream.
Overview Information Strawberry is a plant. The fruit is eaten and used to make medicine. The leaves are also used to make medicine. People use strawberry for diabetes, high cholesterol, high.
Strawberry & White Chocolate Mousse Cake 🍓😋 instructions
- At first crush digestive biscuits to make powder, now add butter in it and mix well..
- Now spread it in a non-stick pull out cake pan.. and press to make a smooth & even layer..
- Now refrigerate it to set..
- Now prepare strawberry sauce 1st, so that it'll get time to cool down to make strawberry mousse..
- Cut strawberries in quarters and put them in a sauce pan, add sugar in it... cook it until sugar melts.. now blend it with the hand blender and let it sit on room temperature..
- Now mix gelatin in cool water and let it sit for 5 to 10 mins so it can swell. Now heat it until gelatin dissolves..
- Now add this gelatin into strawberry mixture & let it sit on room temperature..
- Now prepare white chocolate mousse.. for that melt white chocolate with 150 gm of whipping cream on double boiler..
- Now prepare gelatin as written above.. and mix it in white chocolate. And let it cool completely..
- Now whip remaining 200 gms of cold whipping cream until stiff peaks..
- Now mix white chocolate mixture in it until well combined..
- Now pour it on the biscuit crust and refrigerate it for about 20 mins..
- Now prepare strawberry mousse.. whip cold whipping cream until stiff peaks..
- Now add cool strawberry sauce in it which we've prepared earlier. Mix it until well combine..
- Now pour it on white chocolate mousse layer and refrigerate again..
- Top it with strawberries & whipping cream and refrigerate for about 4 to 6 hrs or overnight..
- Before removing the plate from cake pan, run warm knife to the edges of the pan to remove it from the pan. Serve it chilled ! & Enjoy the Creamy Feast !!!😋🍓 (here are 2 different presentations I did for same dessert.. I hope You'll like it 😊).
This is the simplest version of chocolate covered strawberries I know. Paraffin was originally used instead of shortening. Turn the strawberries upside down and insert by the toothpicks into a piece of styrofoam for easy cooling, or simply place them on a sheet of wax paper. Growing strawberry plants commercially can be profitable. But, commercial strawberry growing isn't easy.