How to Make Yummy Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake (Quick & Easy Fall Dessert Recipe)
Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake (Quick & Easy Fall Dessert Recipe). In a large bowl combine pumpkin, milk, pumpkin pie spice, sugar, eggs and cinnamon. Sprinkle cake mix, and chopped pecans if using, evenly over the top pumpkin mixture. I like to use the kind that has flour in it.
Then, pour on the melted butter and top with whatever extra toppings you want (this TikTok'er used pecans). Now get out a medium bowl and whisk together your pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, eggs, half and half, and brown sugar so this pumpkin mixture becomes smooth. Spray your dish with cooking spray so there's an easier cleanup once you're done. You can have Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake (Quick & Easy Fall Dessert Recipe) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake (Quick & Easy Fall Dessert Recipe)
- Prepare 1 (15 oz) of can pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix).
- It's 1 (12 oz) of can evaporated milk.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 box of spice cake mix.
- It's 2 sticks of butter (melted).
- You need of whipped cream for topping (optional).
Mix all except cake mix and butter until blended. Then pour melted butter over cake mix. I think I am in love with this recipe. I like Pumpkin Pie but this makes me love Pumpkin Pie.
Pumpkin Pie Dump Cake (Quick & Easy Fall Dessert Recipe) step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease and 9x13 baking dish..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar and cinnamon until smooth and well combined..
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into your greased baking dish..
- Evenly sprinkle the dry cake mix over top..
- Drizzle the melted butter over the cake mix..
- Bake for 55-60 minutes..
- Let cool on the counter for at least an hour and then cover and place in the fridge. Slice and serve with whipped cream..
- Notes- In my opinion, this recipe is best served once it as has chilled for a bit. The pumpkin pie mixture develops a beautiful firm texture, and the cake mix becomes crumbly and crispy. It's also fantastic served with vanilla ice cream!.
It's a great twist to the usual pumpkin pie during the holidays and a great dessert for all year round. I love serving this warm with whip cream and top it with either cinnamon sugar or caramel topping. The top crust in this makes a great fool proof crust and is perfect to add to the spices in the. Mix up a can of pumpkin pie mix with a few simple ingredients, then "dump" a dry yellow cake mix on top. In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, evaporated milk, brown sugar, eggs, and pumpkin pie spice.