How to Make Yummy Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal
Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal. If you plan to freeze some of your baked oatmeal, chill it completely in the refrigerator first, then transfer to the freezer. Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal. back to all recipes. Into a large bowl add: oats, pumpkin pie spice, salt, baking powder.
This Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal recipe is a delicious, healthy fall breakfast. It is perfectly spiced with a beautiful texture and topped a delicious cinnamon cream cheese glaze. Baked pumpkin oatmeal is easy to make with a handful of nutritious ingredients, and it's freezer-friendly! You can cook Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal
- You need 3 cups of old fashion oats.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- You need 15 ounce of can pumpkin.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of trivia brown sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of skim milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped pecans.
These Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal Cups are perfect for a quick breakfast or snack on the go. This pumpkin baked oatmeal is a healthy soaked baked oatmeal recipe infused with the spices of autumn. Baked oatmeal makes a great healthy breakfast for fall and the perfect holiday breakfast recipe since it's prepped the day before and all you have to do is pop it in the oven in the morning! Pumpkin pie and baked oatmeal, together as one.
Pumpkin pie baked oatmeal step by step
- Mix together oatmeal, cinnamon, baking powder and salt and set aside.
- Whisk eggs in separate bowl then add in maple syrup and brown sugar. Mix until sugar is well incorporated. Add in pumpkin, vanilla, milk and oil. Stir thoroughly. Then add pecans in and pour wet ingredient into oat mixture..
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 12 muffin tins with cooking spray and divide oatmeal evenly into muffin cups. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until muffin is set in the middle. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes then carefully remove from muffin tins. Store up to 5 days in the refrigerator in air tight container..
And they lived happily ever after. Essentially, I wanted this particular baked oatmeal to taste like pumpkin pie in oatmeal form. It totally works, but it doesn't go so far down the pumpkin pie path to qualify as dessert, I don't think - it's breakfast all the. Doesn't that sound like a delectable combination? The best two fall flavors around, in my opinion.