How to Make Yummy Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins.
You can cook Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- It's 1 3/4 cups of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cloves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 15 oz (1 can) of pumpkin puree.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It's 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg yolk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 375F. Make sure to leave cream cheese out to room temperature..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ground ginger, baking soda and salt..
- Beat together pumpkin puree, white sugar, and brown sugar. Add eggs, oil, and vanilla extract..
- Slowly add dry ingredients to mixer. Spoon combined mix into 16 to 18 baking cups.
- Beat together cream cheese, sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla extract..
- Add a spoonful of cream cheese mix onto each muffin and swirl with a toothpick.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.