How to Make Yummy 3 flavors Cake (CHOCOLATE, VANILLA, RED VELVET CAKES)
3 flavors Cake (CHOCOLATE, VANILLA, RED VELVET CAKES). Your friends' jaws will drop when they see this one! Some people say their favorite flavor is chocolate while others say vanilla… and let's not forget about the strawberry fans. This red velvet cake recipe is SUPERB!!!!
But plain will do just fine too. This recipe produces the best red velvet cake with superior buttery, vanilla, and cocoa flavors, as well as a delicious tang from buttermilk. My trick is to whip the egg whites, which guarantees a smooth velvet crumb. You can cook 3 flavors Cake (CHOCOLATE, VANILLA, RED VELVET CAKES) using 34 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 flavors Cake (CHOCOLATE, VANILLA, RED VELVET CAKES)
- You need of CHOCOLATE CAKE.
- It's of Flour 1,1/2 cups.
- It's 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need of Milk 1,1/2cups(dilute 1,1/2cups water +6tbsp powder milk).
- You need 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Baking powder.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cocoa power.
- Prepare of Chocolate flavor.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Veg oil.
- Prepare of vanilla cake.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- You need 6 of eggs.
- It's 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of vanillah flavor.
- It's 2 cups of flour.
- It's of red velvet cake.
- It's 2 cups of flour.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1,1 of /2cup buttermilk(dilute 1n1/2 cup water+1tbspvineger+6tbsp PM.
- Prepare of Red food color.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla flavor.
- You need 1/2 of sarchet butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of veg oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of buttercream frost.
- It's of Butter 1 sarchet.
- It's of Icing sugar 500grm.
- It's 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- You need of Milk 4 tbsp(dilute 4 water+5 tbsp powder milk.
What Does Red Velvet Cake Taste Like? There are a few things that give Red Velvet cake it's own unique flavor: It's lightly tangy from the buttermilk and vinegar. Slightly chocolatey thanks to the cocoa. You get delicious background notes of vanilla flavor to compliment everything.
3 flavors Cake (CHOCOLATE, VANILLA, RED VELVET CAKES) instructions
- CHOCOLATE CAKE:- In a bowl sieve your flour and add your dry ingredients, sugar,cocoa powder.
- Add your baking soda and baking powder and mix until well combined using a hand whisker or spatula.
- In another bowl add your wet ingredients veg oil,eggs,and milk and mix all together.
- Transfer your wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well and add your chocolate flavor,grace you 10inches pan with vegetable oil and dust with flour and pour your batter bake in a preheated oven 180° for 30-35 minutes.
- VANILLA CAKE:- in a bowl add your sugar and butter,using hand mixer,mix until creamy.
- Add in your eggs little by little until your mixture is fluffy.
- Add in your sieve flour,your baking powder and vanillah flavor,and grace your 10 inches pan with vegetable oil and dust with flour,add your batter and bake in a preheated oven 180° for 30-35minutes.
- RED VELVET CAKE: in a bowl add sugar,venerable oil and butter and mix until creamy.
- Add your eggs and mix well.
- In another bowl add all your dry ingredients,flour,baking powder and soda,cocoa powder,r.
- In your butter milk add in your red food color add mix,(butter milk is the mixture of 1,1/2 cups water,1 tbsp white vinegar+6 tsbp powder milk mix and leave it for 10 minutes to ferment)here is a picture of your butter milk and red food color.
- Add your wet ingredients to the butter mixture and mix,add your butter milk with red food color and mix add in the remaining dry ingredients and mix add remaining butter milk and add vanillah flavor and mix until well combined.
- Grace your 10 inches pan with vegetable oil and dust with flour add your batter and bake in a preheated oven 180° 30-35 minutes.
- Butter cream :in bowl add you butter and mix for 4 minutes,sieve your icing sugar,add vanillah flavor,add your milk and mix until fluffy.
- When your cakes are cool,place your cake board and add small amount of butter cream frosting (it hold you cakes)place your red velvet cake and apply butter cream frosting,repeat the same thing to vanilla and chocolate cakes,and lastly trim up the edges so that your cakes will be the same size and well labeled.
Red-tinted chocolate cake is covered with contrasting fluffy frosting for a stunning presentation. Also, there were chocolate swirls in the baked cake even though I mixed the cocoa/food coloring paste well and beat the paste thoroughly The cake was very moist with a stronger flavor (more traditional). The Best Vanilla Cake that is Delightfully soft, and butter with a creamy chocolate or vanilla frosting! It's the universally loved cake flavor that acts as a great canvas on which to build other flavors. So today, I'm going to be talking about how to make the BEST Vanilla.