How to Make Tasty Vanilla Cake Roll with Cranberry Mousse Filling
Vanilla Cake Roll with Cranberry Mousse Filling. Great recipe for Vanilla Cake Roll with Cranberry Mousse Filling. This is a festive Holiday Cake using the short season for cranberrys for a mousse filling using them. Vanilla Cake Roll with Cranberry Mousse Filling large eggs, seperated • cream of tartar • buttermik, at room temperature • granulated sugar, divided use • vanilla extract • cake flour • baking powder • salt Carefully invert the hot cake onto the sugar-covered towel.
Set the rolled cake seam side down and let cool to room temperature. While the cake is cooling, make the cream cheese filling and the cranberry sauce. Then you should try this decadent pound cake with cranberries,white chocolate,cream cheese Vanilla and chocolate go together perfectly. You can have Vanilla Cake Roll with Cranberry Mousse Filling using 16 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Cake Roll with Cranberry Mousse Filling
- You need of VANILLA CAKE ROLL.
- It's 6 of large eggs, seperated.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cream of tartar.
- It's 1/4 cup of buttermik, at room temperature.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar, divided use.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of confectioner's sugar.
- You need of CRANBERRY MOUSSE FILLING.
- It's 1 of recipe Cranberry Mousse, recipe attached in direction step # 12.
- It's 1 of recipe White Chocolate Ganache Frosting and Filling, recipe attached in direction step #14.
- It's of GARNISH.
- It's of Candied Cranberrys, recipe attached in direction step #15.
- Prepare of Holiday sprinkles.
Fill this gluten-free chocolate cake with this vanilla mousse cake filling. Squirt some vanilla cake filling into the center of red velvet cupcakes before you add the frosting. It will be a delightful surprise. Spread cake layer with half of chilled Cranberry Filling (without whole berries), spreading to edge of piped frosting.
Vanilla Cake Roll with Cranberry Mousse Filling step by step
- Preheat oven to. 350. Spray a 15 ×10 ×1 inch jelly roll pan with bakers spray. Line pan with parchment paper and spray paper with bakers sprau.
- Have egg whites in one large bowl and egg yolks in another bowl. Have them at room temperature.
- Whisk in a bowl, flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- Beat egg yolks with buttermilk until light in color and increased in volume, beat in 1 cup of the sugar and the Vanilla and mix well.
- Stir in flour mixture, making sure it's well blended but don't overmix.
- With clean and dry beaters beat egg whites and cram of tarter until soft peaks form, add the remaining 1/2 cup sugar and beat until glossy peaks form.
- Fold 1/4 of egg whites into yolk/flour mixture then fold in remaing in 3 more additions.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan. Bake 16 to 18 minutes until golden and it springs bake when touched and not sticky to the touch.
- Cool the cake 5 minutes then Invert onto confectioner's sugar dusted kitchen towel. Carefully peel off parchment paper.
- Roll cake up in towel into a roll and cool on rack.
- ASSEMBLE CAKE.
- Unroll cake and spread with the Cranberry Mpousse, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/362340-cranberry-mousse.
- Roll cake up enclosing filling using towel as a guide. Keep the roll snug. Place bottom side down om serving platter..
- Frost cake roll with white Ganache Frosting, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359637-white-chocolate-ganache-whipped-frosting-filling.
- Garnish with Candied cranberrys, recipe attached below and holiday sprinkles. Chill cake at least 4 hours to set before slicing and serving https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356570-candied-fresh-cranberries.
Repeat procedure with frosting and remaining Cranberry Filling (without whole berries). Chocolate cake is always good, but particularly in this chocolate mousse-filled cake roll. Filled with smooth mousse made with HERSHEY'S Chocolate Chips, this moist Swiss roll inspired cake makes a great holiday treat. In a large bowl, beat butter, sugar, and vanilla with a mixer at medium speed until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.