How to Make Tasty Best Chocolate Cake Ever-Trust Me!
Best Chocolate Cake Ever-Trust Me!.
You can cook Best Chocolate Cake Ever-Trust Me! using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Best Chocolate Cake Ever-Trust Me!
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of instant coffee.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla (preferably mexican).
- It's 1 cup of boiling water.
Best Chocolate Cake Ever-Trust Me! step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° and spray a 9in×13in or two 9in pans. If you do not having cooking spray, you can butter your pans and lightly flour them..
- Add flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt to a large bowl (or a mixer bowl). Whisk all ingredients together or using your paddle attachment stir until well combined..
- Now add the milk, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla. On medium speed mix all ingredients together until well combined..
- Now reduce speed add the instant coffee to the boiling water and stir well. Slowly add the coffee mixture to the bowl with the batter. Once all has been added turn the speed up a notch (medium) to make sure all is combined thoroughly. *Note: The batter will be more "liquid-y" then store bought batter but trust me, it bakes into a moist wonderful cake full of flavor..
- Pour the batter into your pan or pans (divide equally) and bake for 30 minutes or until inserting a toothpick in the center comes out clean..
- Now frost with your favorite frosting. I personally love a white vanilla butter frosting to go along with this. If you haven't tried it, please do so. It is to die for! I have posted it as The Best Vanilla Butter Frosting You've Ever Had..