How to Make Appetizing Easter white chocolate cheesecakes
Easter white chocolate cheesecakes.
You can have Easter white chocolate cheesecakes using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easter white chocolate cheesecakes
- You need of graham cracker crust.
- You need 8 of graham crackers.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 2 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- It's of white choco, cheesecake.
- It's 2 packages of 8.oz creamcheese.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 box of hershey's white chocolate pudding 3.56oz.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of white chocolate morsels.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need of decorations.
- You need 2/3 cup of coconut flakes.
- You need 7 of drops of green color dye.
- Prepare 36 of egg shaped chocolate eggs.
Easter white chocolate cheesecakes instructions
- preheat oven at 325 °F.
- in a food processor ,add graham crackers,sugar and butter , pulse 8 times or till crumbly. line muffin pan with cupcake sheet liners. takes, about 1/2 tablespoon graham crumble in to each liner, press into bottom liner..
- in a mixer, beat the creamcheese till creamy, add sugar , vanilla , mix till combin add one egg at a time till mixed add milk and the box of pudding, mix till smooth. add white chocolate morsels, stir them in ( dont use mixer to mix white choc ,morsels..
- with a regular ice cream scoop.scoop over crust,.
- bake for 30 minutes, take out of oven let cool completely, then put in the refrigerator for 1 hour and 30 minutes.top eack cupcake with colored coconut flakes and top with 3 easter chocolate eggs..
- keep in refrigerator till ready to sever ...enjoy ...