How to Cook Yummy Banana Cake with Chocolate Chips
Banana Cake with Chocolate Chips. Everything else was the same as the original recipe. In a second bowl mash bananas; stir in oil and eggs until just combined. This chocolate chip banana cake has a moist crumb with the taste of real bananas in every bite.
Add eggs one at a time and beat until smooth. This Banana Chocolate-Chip Bundt Cake is insanely good and so easy to make! It's a super-moist snacking cake that's really rich and chocolatey, and you only need one bowl to make it! You can have Banana Cake with Chocolate Chips using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Cake with Chocolate Chips
- You need 1/2 of butter or 8 tbsp.
- Prepare 3/4 of White Sugar.
- It's 3 of big Banana.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of All-purpose Flour.
- It's 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate chips or More.
Friends, I have another banana cake that might just change your life. This banana cake is made with oil and without butter, milk, or buttermilk making it dairy free. You can make the recipe plain and it will be delicious, but I love adding chocolate chips and walnuts for an even better flavor. Growing up, we'd make this banana cake whenever bananas were in season.
Banana Cake with Chocolate Chips instructions
- In a big mixing Bowl add the 1/2 softened butter and 3/4 cup of sugar,whisk together.
- Get a sperate bowl and mash the 3 bananas with a fork.
- Add the mash banana to the butter along with the 2 eggs and mix until blended.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together: 1 1/2 Cups of Flour,1 stp baking Soda and 1/2 tsp salt. then add to butter.
- Add 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract and the chocolate Chips. put in prepared Pan and bake at 350 degree F or 175 degree F for 55 to 60 min or until a toothpick inserted into cebter comes out clean..
In a bowl, add the bananas and mash until smooth. Add in the melted butter and stir until well combined. Add the sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, salt, and flour, and stir until the batter is smooth. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. An Easy Banana Cake recipe with chocolate chips.