How to Cook Tasty Rich Banana Brownie
Rich Banana Brownie.
You can cook Rich Banana Brownie using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rich Banana Brownie
- Prepare 2 of Banana.
- Prepare 150 grams of Chocolate.
- You need 50 grams of Cocoa powder.
- You need 50 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It's 2 of Eggs.
- It's 60 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It's 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 100 grams of Unsalted butter.
Rich Banana Brownie instructions
- Apply a thin layer of butter and flour to the pan and set aside. Sift the powdered ingredients and set aside. Preheat the oven to 180℃..
- Mince the chocolate and melt together with butter in a bain marie. Leave it as is..
- Beat the eggs. Add granulated sugar and salt, and mix. Add to the mixture in Step 2 and mix..
- Add the sifted dry ingredients and mix until thick and sticky..
- Use a fork, etc to mash the banana into a puree..
- Mix Steps 4 and 5 together..
- Once the batter is glossy, it’s finished. Pour into the pan, smooth out the top, and bake in a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes..
- It may look done on the outside, but it’s best if you insert a skewer into a crack and some of the batter sticks to the skewer. Allow to cool as-is..
- If you eat after cooling in the refrigerator, it’s like a truffle. If you warm it, it'll become creamy and delicious..
- This is an Apple and Walnut Brownie. I used apples and walnuts in place of bananas. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145580-apple-and-walnut-brownies.