How to Cook Perfect Refried beans made in a rice cooker
Refried beans made in a rice cooker.
You can have Refried beans made in a rice cooker using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Refried beans made in a rice cooker
- Prepare 2 C of dry pinto beans.
- Prepare of Quartered onion.
- It's clove of Garlic.
- It's leaf of Bay.
- You need of Water or chicken broth.
- Prepare of Small can chopped jalapeños or fresh pepper of choice.
- You need 3 oz. of Cream cheese.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- Prepare of Chili powder.
Refried beans made in a rice cooker instructions
- Soak 2 C beans overnight in rice cooker covered with water.
- Drain and rinse, beans and rice cooker..
- Add back to rice cooker cover with chicken broth or water, a bay leaf, quarter of an onion, a garlic clove and cook through 2 white rice cycles..
- Remove bay leaf onion and garlic and discard. Process in two batches in blender with a little water or chicken broth. Make one smooth batch and one chunky for different textures then fold the two together..
- If you are using a fresh pepper chop up and sauté in a little oil in a pan until soft..
- Add beans, canned jalapeno, 3oz cream cheese in skillet season with salt pepper chili powder and cumin to taste. Sauté until cream cheese well combined..
- Remove from heat and serve, preferably with cheese 😋.