How to Cook Appetizing Keto Spiralized Zucchini Quiche
Keto Spiralized Zucchini Quiche.
You can have Keto Spiralized Zucchini Quiche using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Spiralized Zucchini Quiche
- Prepare 2 of large zucchini.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- It's 6 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It's 4 ounces of shredded Parmesan cheese or cheese of choice (cheddar, colby jack, guda).
Keto Spiralized Zucchini Quiche step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Spiralize zucchini on a medium grate. (shred using a standard grater if you don't have a spiralizer).
- In a 9-inch ovenproof skillet over medium heat, cook zucchini in olive oil until slightly softened. Try not to constantly stir the zucchini to avoid breaking it. Add garlic, and cook until fragrant. Then placed cooked zucchini into baking dish..
- Whisk together eggs, heavy cream, salt, pepper and 2oz of cheese in a bowl. Pour egg mixture over the zucchini..
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until center is set. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over quiche, and cook for another 2 minutes, or until nicely melted..