How to Cook Appetizing Hot Fudge Chocolate Bread Pudding Cake
Hot Fudge Chocolate Bread Pudding Cake.
You can cook Hot Fudge Chocolate Bread Pudding Cake using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot Fudge Chocolate Bread Pudding Cake
- Prepare 1 of 12 oz. can of evaporated milk.
- It's 1 cup of Sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- It's 2 of Eggs beaten.
- It's 4 tbsp of Natural unsweetened cocoa.
- It's 4 slice of white bread - torn into pieces.
- Prepare 4 of Pats butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped pecans - divided.
- You need 1 small of jar of maraschino cherries - cut in halves and divided.
- It's 1 jar of Hot Fudge Topping. Usually found where your ice cream toppings are in your grocery store..
Hot Fudge Chocolate Bread Pudding Cake instructions
- Mix together milk, sugar, beaten eggs, cocoa and vanilla. Place torn pieces of bread into a Pam sprayed 8 X 8 baking dish. Pour your mixture over the bread, top with pats of butter. Sprinkle 1/4 cup chopped pecans and half of your cherry halves. Bake @ 350°F preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes. Let cake completely cool and top with Cool Whip. Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup of pecans & cherry halves. Warm the Hot Fudge in the microwave and drizzle over top of your cake. Enjoy....