Easiest Way to Make Yummy Spanakopita Wonton Cups
Spanakopita Wonton Cups.
You can have Spanakopita Wonton Cups using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spanakopita Wonton Cups
- You need 1-9 oz of Package frozen spinach. Thawed, squeezed mostly dry.
- Prepare 4 oz of Finely crumbled feta cheese.
- It's 4 oz of "Garden Vegetable" cream cheese.
- Prepare 4 oz of Finely crumbled blue cheese.
- It's 2 of Green onions, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Finely chopped Italian flat leaf parsley, loosely packed.
- You need 1 of Small clove of garlic, finely diced.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- It's 1/8 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Italian style seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Large egg beaten.
- You need 24 of wonton skins.
Spanakopita Wonton Cups instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients except the wonton skins in a medium-sized bowl. Squeeze the excess moisture out of the spinach, but do not squeeze it bone dry. This will help to ensure that the filling is moist when it is baked..
- Spray a 12 muffin Baking pan with cooking spray. Gently press one wonton skin into each receptacle with the 4 corners pointing upwards..
- Spray the wonton skins lightly with cooking spray. Press another wonton skin into each receptacle with the 4 corners offset to the other corners..