Easiest Way to Make Yummy Pumpkin Cake Squares
Pumpkin Cake Squares.
You can have Pumpkin Cake Squares using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cake Squares
- It's 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's 2 cup of sugar.
- It's 2 cup of pumpkin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cup of any nuts optional.
- Prepare 2 packages of cream cheese icing.
Pumpkin Cake Squares instructions
- Mix everything together in large bowl execpt nuts..
- Grease cookie sheet and spread evenly..
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool and add icing. Sprinkle with nuts..
- Normally I do make homemade creamcheese icing but sometimes I like to cheat too. I like to add a tsp of cinnamon to the icing. Gives it a little something extra. Also this recipe is very easy to cut in half. When I do cut in half I use a brownie pan to cook in. Hope y'all enjoy!!.