Easiest Way to Make Yummy Lemon Cream Cheese Crescent Ring
Lemon Cream Cheese Crescent Ring.
You can cook Lemon Cream Cheese Crescent Ring using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Cream Cheese Crescent Ring
- Prepare 3 oz. of cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- It's 2 tablespoons of lemon zest.
- It's 1 can of crescent roll dough.
Lemon Cream Cheese Crescent Ring step by step
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray. In small bowl, mix cream cheese, granulated sugar, lemon juice and lemon peel with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended..
- Unroll dough sheet. (If using crescent rolls, unroll dough and separate into 2 large rectangles. Overlap long sides to form 13x7-inch rectangle; firmly press edges and perforations to seal.) Spread cream cheese mixture on rectangle to within 1/2 inch of edges..
- Starting with 1 long side of rectangle, roll up; pinch edge to seal..
- With a serrated knife, cut into 12 slices..
- Arrange slices on cookie sheet in a circle, overlapping slightly..
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. In small bowl, mix Glaze ingredients until thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle over warm crescent ring..