Easiest Way to Make Yummy Banana🍌Cake Custard
Banana🍌Cake Custard. With one delicious batter, create a banana custard cake with three different textures and notes of nutmeg, brown sugar, and rum. Just combine all the ingredients together and cook until thick. The Banana cake is to be made like how we do sponge cakes so it requires separation of the eggs.
The batter for magic cake is REALLY THIN! The recipe uses melted butter and a lot of milk and very little flour. That way you will get center, custard like layer. You can cook Banana🍌Cake Custard using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana🍌Cake Custard
- Prepare 1 of Litter Milk.
- You need 4-5 tbls of sugar.
- It's 1 pack of banana jelly + 1 cup water.
- Prepare 4 of leveled tbls of banana Custard.
- Prepare 1 pound of Vanilla Spong cake.
- You need 4 of banana 🍌 slices.
- You need 200 ml of pasteurised cream.
- It's 1/4 cup of Chocolate Sprinkles.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chocolate sauce.
It also allows the egg whites mixture to raise on top of the batter and make the sponge. Tips and Tricks on Making Layered Banana Cake: In a saucepan over medium heat, warm the milk and sugar. In a small bowl, blend the eggs and vanilla together, then combine with the banana mixture and milk mixture. Sprinkle the bread crumbs over the buttered baking pan.
Banana🍌Cake Custard step by step
- Heat up water, bring to boil mix with banana jelly and mix till desolve.put the jello in serving bowl. Let it cool and set..
- Make custard, bring to boil the milk and banana custard mix in some cold milk. Mix continuesly till thick..
- When the custard cooled then mix cream and banana slices in it. Set aside..
- When jelly set in the bowl. Add custard on the the jelly and layer the slices pf cake and drizzle some chocolate sauce on the cake. Sprinkle the chocolate Sprinkles. Place in fridge and enjoy when chill..
Directions: Crumble: In a medium bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter. Add the flour and mix with a spatula. Add the egg and stir until it forms a crumbly mixture. Filling: In a large bowl, place the condensed milk, eggs, and lemon juice. Old fashioned custard, however, is made from whole milk and eggs using low heat to produce the coagulation of the egg proteins, which thickens the sauce.