Easiest Way to Make Yummy Banana marble cake #festivecontestKakamega #Author marathon
Banana marble cake #festivecontestKakamega #Author marathon. How To Make Marbled Banana Bread. Begin by combining the flour, baking soda and salt. This Marble Bundt Cake is soft, moist, and delicious!
This homemade banana marble cake recipe from scratch is tremendous. Drop by spoonfuls, alternating dark and light batter to make marbled effect in the prepared cake pan. Banana chocolate marble cake - an easy and delicious marble cake using bananas and cocoa powder. You can cook Banana marble cake #festivecontestKakamega #Author marathon using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana marble cake #festivecontestKakamega #Author marathon
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 of tspn b/powder.
- You need 1 tbs of cocoa.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of margarine.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of tspn Vanilla essence.
- You need 3 of ripe medium bananas(mashed).
Bananas and chocolate make for a lovely combination in this marble cake. Healthy Gluten Free Marble Cake is moist and soft banana bread swirled with ribbons of chocolate banana cake-a perfect way to use up those overly ripe bananas. marbled banana bread. I became obsessed; I loved the idea and I fiddled until I came up with a marble cake I loved, moist. I love the holidays. first time in weeks I'm not lost in time, I'm eating the last piece of this chocolate banana cake I stashed in the freezer 🙌🎉 Happy Tuesday, lovely.
Banana marble cake #festivecontestKakamega #Author marathon instructions
- Preheat your oven to 180c.
- Sieve flour and b/powder and set aside.
- In a bowl beat sugar and margarine until pale and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla essence.
- Mix in the mashed bananas.
- Fold in the flour alternating with milk.
- Pour in the greased tin leaving a little batter in the bowl.
- Mix the cocoa in the remaining batter and pour on top of the batter in the baking tin and make any pattern.
- Bake for 40-50 mins.
- Let it cool and enjoy with any drink of your choice.
How to Make Banana Marble Chocolate Cake. Be the first to review this recipe. Taken from the back of a Duncan Hines cake mix.delicious for the banana lovers in your family. Banana coconut flour cake recipe, easy low CARB cake recipe, gluten free This marble cake is such a winner and especially with banana in it… I feel like baking it and dividing. Pack big banana flavor in this moist and delicious Chocolate-Banana Marble Cake.