Easiest Way to Make Delicious Chocolate Forest Cheesecake
Chocolate Forest Cheesecake.
You can have Chocolate Forest Cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Forest Cheesecake
- It's 15 g of butter.
- Prepare 70 g of chocolate, chopped.
- It's 60 g of digestive biscuits.
- Prepare 250 g of caster sugar.
- You need 200 g of Greek style yogurt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 450 g of full fat cream cheese.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It's 1.5 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of (-).
- You need of To Decorate ~~~.
- You need 300 g of chocolate, preferred brand.
- It's 50 g of fresh raspberries.
- It's of Icing sugar, to dust.
Chocolate Forest Cheesecake step by step
- Preheat oven to 170c. Then grease and line a 2lb baking loaf with greaseproof paper..
- Blitz together the chopped chocolate, butter and digestive biscuits until it becomes fine crumbs. Then tip the crumbs into the tin..
- Gently press to form an even layer..
- In a large bowl mix the cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, cornflour and vanilla extract then beat all together..
- Then add in the eggs and beat together again until a creamy consistency forms..
- Pour the mixture into the tin loaf and place in the oven for 40-50 minutes until the edges become golden brown and its just set..
- Cool in the tin and then refrigerate for an hour. My oven heats food unevenly so my cheesecake is slightly done more on one side then the other sides..
- When the cheesecake is cooled remove from the tin and greaseproof paper and place on a serving dish..
- To make the topping, chop half of the chocolate and place into a glass bowl that's heatproof then set over a pan of boiling water. Heat the chocolate until it has dissolved, stirring occasionally..
- Once it's almost all liquid pour the chocolate over the cheesecake making sure it covers the majority of the top and sides. Cut the remaining chocolate into chunks and place over the cheesecake gently..
- Finally scatter the raspberries over the cheesecake..
- Dust with some icing sugar then either serve or chill until needed..