Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Brenda's Pecan Pie Cobbler
Brenda's Pecan Pie Cobbler.
You can cook Brenda's Pecan Pie Cobbler using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brenda's Pecan Pie Cobbler
- It's 1 box of refrigerated pie crusts.
- It's 2 1/2 cup of light corn syrup.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 4 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 6 large of eggs whisked.
- It's 2 cup of chopped pecans.
- You need 2 cup of pecan halves.
- Prepare 1 of cooking spray.
Brenda's Pecan Pie Cobbler instructions
- Heat oven to 425°F. Grease 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with shortening or cooking spray..
- Remove 1 pie crust from pouch; unroll on work surface. Roll into 13×9-inch rectangle. Place crust in dish; trim edges to fit..
- In large bowl, stir corn syrup, brown sugar, butter, vanilla and eggs with wire whisk. Stir in chopped pecans..
- Spoon half of filling into crust-lined dish.
- Remove second pie crust from pouch; unroll on work surface. Roll into 13×9-inch rectangle. Place crust over filling; trim edges to fit. Spray crust with butter-flavor cooking spray..
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until browned. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F..
- Carefully spoon remaining filling over baked pastry; arrange pecan halves on top in decorative fashion..
- Bake 30 minutes longer or until set..
- Cool 20 minutes on cooling rack. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream..