Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Baked Chocolate Cheesecake
Baked Chocolate Cheesecake.
You can have Baked Chocolate Cheesecake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Chocolate Cheesecake
- You need 300 gm of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Hung Curd.
- It's 160 gm of Semi sweet Chocolate chunks.
- It's 2 of Eggs.
- It's 1 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of Whipped Cream.
- It's 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- You need of FOR THE OREO BASE-.
- It's 25 of Oreo Biscuits.
- It's 3-4 tbsp of melted Butter.
- Prepare as needed of Powdered Sugar for dusting.
Baked Chocolate Cheesecake instructions
- Powder the Biscuits to a fine texture. Add melted Butter and prepare the base. Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to set properly. The base is thus ready..
- Add Cream Cheese along with the rest of the ingredients mentioned under it's preparation. Also don't forget to melt the Chocolate and add to it. Mix well and pour it on the top of the base. I have used an 8" Springform pan..
- Bake in a preheated oven on 180° for about 40-45 minutes if it's an electric oven. If it's a bigger oven like that of the Gas one, you need to place it in a water bath for the best results. That's it. As simple as that..
- After done, let it cool down completely. Refrigerate it until chilled. Dust some Powdered Sugar on top and slice. Enjoy it with your loved ones and friends. As it's a Chocolate one, I preferred a simple Sugar dusting but you can add any of your favourite Fruits or Fruit Compote as desired. Yum!.
- Enjoy it on any occasion or get togethers. Or even as a weekend special after meal Dessert..