Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Nutty Pumpkin Roll
Nutty Pumpkin Roll.
You can cook Nutty Pumpkin Roll using 15 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nutty Pumpkin Roll
- It's 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 2/3 cup of pumpkin pie filling.
- It's 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need of filling.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese - softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of powdered sugar - sifted.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter - softened.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Nutty Pumpkin Roll step by step
- For filling, mix all filling ingredients together with mixer until creamy. Place in refrigerator until ready for use..
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Line a shallow 15x10 pan with parchment paper. Grease and flour paper..
- Sift powdered sugar on a clean dish towel to later place the bread on..
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt..
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs and sugar with mixer..
- Beat pumpkin into egg mixture..
- Stir in flour mixture..
- Spread evenly into prepared pan and sprinkle with nuts..
- Bake for 13-15 minutes..
- Immediately loosen and turn the bread over onto the powdered towel..
- Carefully peel off paper..
- Roll the bread up in the towel and place on a wire rack to cool..
- Once cooled, carefully unroll the bread and spread the filling evenly..
- Carefully roll the bread back up and wrap tightly in plastic wrap..
- Refrigerate and slice when ready to serve..