Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Dryfruits vanilla mousse
Dryfruits vanilla mousse. Here's a mousse with a desi twist to it. Thandai is a famous drink from Rajasthan made with milk, dry fruits, and saffron. This Thandai Mousse is a classic Indian twist on an international delicacy.
Tilt your glass and pour vanilla mix half of the glass, keep in refrigerator to set and pour the mango mix on top. Freeze for another half an hour. Garnish with some mint and strawberry. You can have Dryfruits vanilla mousse using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dryfruits vanilla mousse
- Prepare 1 cup of crumbs of cake or remaining cupcake.
- It's 1 cup of variety of dry fruits.
- You need 3 tsp of Apple juice.
- It's 1/4 cup of dry cranberries.
- Prepare 1 cup of frosting.
- It's As required of Chocolate sauce.
Mango mousse can be topped up with your favourite dry fruits. Now to a mixer jar add soaked nuts and dry fruits along with that milk, grind to a paste. See recipes for Pista kulfi faloda/ very yummy cold dessert / summer special too. Instant Chocolate Mousse, Easy Chocolate Mousse Recipe, Eggless Chocolate Mousse Recipe, Easy Chocolate Mousse Recipe for kids:Hooray I am so happy to share Instant Chocolate Mousse to all of you.
Dryfruits vanilla mousse instructions
- Take glass bowl or glass. Add chocolate syrup at bottom then dry fruits.
- Now add the cake crumb layer, sprinkle apple juice on it for more juicy taste.
- Now add one layer of cranberries and layer of frosting then add dry fruits on it. Again cake layer like previous one..
- Now decorate with frosting and dry fruits or real fruits.
It is my first attempt to make an instant chocolate mousse. I took a big risk to make it on Moms birthday. When I asked her which cake she would like to eat. It is a very easy halwa even beginners can try as it involves no sugar syrup consistency or any major tricky check. I loved the idea of adding unrefined sugar instead of adding artifical color.