Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Tinklee's Candy Turkeys
Tinklee's Candy Turkeys.
You can have Tinklee's Candy Turkeys using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tinklee's Candy Turkeys
- You need 24 of double stuff oreo cookies.
- You need 12 of mini reese peanut butter cup.
- It's 12 of chocolate malted balls.
- You need 7 oz of candy corn.
- Prepare 1 small of amount of icing.
Tinklee's Candy Turkeys instructions
- take 12 cookies and remove one side of the chocolate cookie and set it aside.
- now place a whole cookie at a slight tilt about halfway back on cookie.
- add your peanut butter cup by laying it flat against the oreo, so the bottom sticks out.
- with a lil bit of icing (I would do white and divide into 2 colors make brown, and orange) attach the malt ball/ turkey head, put a lil brown icing on the reese cup and on the cookie where the malt ball will touch and set it in place.
- take and stick 5 candy corn, white tip into the the filling of the cookie standing up, to mske the feathers, put one up top in the middle, then 2 more to each side.
- using brown icing take the white tip of a candy corn and glue it to the front of the malt ball, then with the orange icing make a lil ruffle under the malt ball on top of the reese cup.
- Nov 23, 2013.