Recipe: Yummy Sweet Potato Pie
Sweet Potato Pie.
You can have Sweet Potato Pie using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Pie
- It's 2 (8 inch) of pie crusts.
- It's 4 of sweet potatoes (about 2 lbs).
- It's 1 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon extract.
- It's 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- It's 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 14 oz. of can of sweetened condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter melted.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
Sweet Potato Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Place sweet potatoes in oven and bake until done. Once done peel and mash in large bowl. (Some boil the potatoes which is fine however is take all the good Flavor out of the potatoe - just remember to drain when finished).
- Add sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, condensed milk, butter, eggs, and vanilla to potatoes; whisk until mixture is smooth. Pour evenly into crusts..
- Bake until edges of filling are set and center is soft, 28 to 30 minutes. Cover edges of crust with foil to prevent over browning, if necessary. Cool on wire rack..