Recipe: Yummy Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
Banana Chocolate Chip Bread.
You can have Banana Chocolate Chip Bread using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
- Prepare 100 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cake flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It's 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 1/4 cup of buttermilk.
- It's 1 of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/3 cup of chocolate chips.
Banana Chocolate Chip Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 180’C..
- Grease a loaf pan with cooking spray or butter..
- Melt butter in a pot over low heat..
- Sift dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Mash bananas in a separate bowl..
- Whisk eggs in with bananas..
- Whisk butter, buttermilk and vanilla in egg mixture..
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and mix egg mixture in with the chocolate chips..
- Pour mixture in loaf pan and bake for 40 minutes (until toothpick comes out clean)..
- Let cool on drying rack..