Recipe: Tasty Graveyard chocolate mousse cake parfait
Graveyard chocolate mousse cake parfait. These Baileys Chocolate Mousse Cups have a spooky twist! They are super tasty and a great addition to your adult Halloween party, and easily adaptable for other holidays or non-drinkers! See more Halloween recipes at Tesco Real Food.
The best chocolate mousse parfait recipe! Rich, fluffy chocolate mousse layered over chocolate cake, raspberries and caramel sauce! Velvety smooth and rich chocolate mousse is the ultimate dessert for any occasion or celebration! You can have Graveyard chocolate mousse cake parfait using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Graveyard chocolate mousse cake parfait
- Prepare 2 cup of chocolate whipped cream.
- It's 1 cup of cold milk.
- Prepare 2 cup of maida.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- It's Pinch of Baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 glass of warm milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
Nothing can beat the fluffy and silky texture of this sweet. This one's for you, chocolate lovers: an airy chocolate mousse topped with crushed spice cookies and topped with whipped cream for a simple dessert. Chocolate-Mousse Parfaits. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This is a light and fluffy mousse with a wonderful raspberry sauce.
Graveyard chocolate mousse cake parfait instructions
- Dark chocolate cake- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take butter or oil and sugar powder.Beat in one direction till the mixture turns smooth and fluffy..
- Also sieve, maida, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Now add vinegar, vanilla extract and warm milk..
- Mix gently to attain smooth dropping consistency..
- Transfer the cake batter to a cake mould. Bake the cake at 180 degree celsius for 25 minutes..
- Now we will crush the chocolate cake by hand and make chocolate crumb..
- Chocolate whipped cream-add two cups of instant chocolate whipped cream powder and one cup of cold milk and blend it well with a hand blender for 5 to 10 minutes..
- For decoration-In a mixing bowl, make a dough by mixing one cup all-purpose flour 2 tablespoons butter, 1 pinch salt and knead it with water..
- We will roll it like roti. Now, with the help of a knife, we will cut it into Grave stone,tree or desired shape..
- Bake at 180° c for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- To assemble parfait,place chocolate cake crumbs in the bottom of serving bowl.
- Now place a layer of chocolate whipped cream on top of it.Now we will repeat this process again..
- Now we will decorate it with gravestone and tree..
Great layered like a parfait then frozen. Additional Raspberry sauce can be spooned over cakes or served with mousse. The mousse layers are based on the mousse from my Funfetti Millionaire Cake - one my I finished the cake off with some chocolate whipped cream and more mini Reese's. I made a fairly thin layer You basically put one of my fave desserts, a chocolate and peanut butter mousse parfait and made. Chocolate Mousse. + / - Hover over image to Zoom.