Recipe: Tasty Eggless Strawberry Mousse Cake | No Gelatine Cake
Eggless Strawberry Mousse Cake | No Gelatine Cake.
You can cook Eggless Strawberry Mousse Cake | No Gelatine Cake using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Strawberry Mousse Cake | No Gelatine Cake
- Prepare 10-12 of Fresh Strawberries.
- You need 3 tsp of Sugar for syrup.
- You need 1/2 cup of For Cheese batter.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Hung Curd.
- It's 2 Cup of Whipped Cream.
- Prepare 1 of Vanilla Cake.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Strawberry Pectin.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Hot Water.
- It's 1 Cup of Cold Water.
Eggless Strawberry Mousse Cake | No Gelatine Cake instructions
- Chop 5 – 6 Strawberries, add 3 tsp of Sugar and mix well until Sugar dissolves, and mash Strawberries with the help of spoon..
- Take plate removable Sieve if you do not have spring cake tin and coat with foil paper and keep aside..
- Take Vanilla Cake and keep into the pan as the first layer for Strawberry Cheese Cake..
- In a mixing bowl take Cream Cheese and Sugar and beat until nice smooth and fluffy..
- Then add Hung Curd, mashed Strawberries syrup and beat for few more mins..
- Then add Whipped Cream and fold gently so that it remains light and fluffy..
- Then apply Cream Cheese layer on Vanilla Cake and make it our second layer..
- Spread Cream Cheese all over the cake, take sliced Strawberries, and place in circular border above cheesecake..
- Allow it to rest for 1 Hr. in Refrigerator..
- Take hot Water in a bowl add Strawberry Pectin and mix well until dissolves completely..
- Add cold Water and mix again..
- Pour jelly layer as our third and last layer and allow the Strawberry Cheese Cake to set for 8 -10 hrs. (Overnight) in fridge..
- Strawberry Mousse Cake is ready to serve..