Recipe: Tasty Creme Egg Cheesecake
Creme Egg Cheesecake. This Cadbury Creme Egg cheesecake is an unapologetic, decadent dessert that's the perfect Easter treat. This all-out Easter pud makes no apologies for being decadent! This Cadbury Creme Egg Cheesecake looks perfect for the Easter weekend (or if you're like us, all year round!) 😍!
Cadbury creme egg cheesecake
A gorgeous no-bake Creme Egg Cheesecake perfect for Easter. This delicious chocolate cheesecake is so easy to make and has Mini Cadbury creme egg cheesecake inside and on top! Creme Egg Cheesecake: Silky smooth cheesecake with Cadbury Eggs in every bite. You can cook Creme Egg Cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creme Egg Cheesecake
- You need a base.
- You need 400 grams of digestive biscuits.
- Prepare 100 grams of butter.
- It's of cheesecake filling.
- It's 600 ml of double cream.
- You need 60 grams of powdered sweetener.
- Prepare 560 grams of cream cheese (2x260g pots).
- You need 1 lemon.
- You need 7 creme eggs.
- Prepare 267 grams of mini creme eggs (1 bag).
- It's of topping.
- Prepare 70 grams of milk chocolate.
- Prepare 70 grams of white chocolate.
- It's 90 grams of mini eggs (1 bag).
The most decadent no-bake Easter dessert ever. I am truly making up for lost time with Cadbury Eggs. A showstopping Creme Egg cheesecake to make for a delicious Easter dessert. The Creme Eggs are easier to cut if you've stored them in the fridge for a couple of hours to firm up.
Creme Egg Cheesecake instructions
- Finely crush the digestive biscuits in a large bowl.
- Melt the butter in the microwave and mix in with the crushed biscuits.
- Press the biscuit mix into the bottom of a 7in cake tin preferably with a removable bottom and leave to set in the fridge for an hour.
- Whilst the base sets continue to make the filling.
- In a large bowl whip the cream and sweetener together until it forms peaks.
- Juice the lemon and whip this and the cream cheese into the cream mix.
- Cut up the creme eggs and mini creme eggs into small pieces and fold this into the creme cheese mix.
- Carefully pour this mix onto the base, even out the top with a spatula, and leave in the fridge to set overnight.
- Once set, melt the milk and white chocolate in separate bowls in the microwave in 30-second intervals then leave to cool for 5-10 mins.
- Using a piping bag drizzle the white chocolate over the cheesecake in straight lines in one direction, turn the cheesecake around, and do the same to make a crisscross pattern.
- Using a clean piping bag do the same with the milk chocolate ensuring to go between the gaps of the white chocolate.
- Leave in the fridge for 10-15 mins for the chocolate to harden slightly.
- Arrange the mini eggs on top then stand back and admire with pride!.
Yup, this post is about Cadbury Creme Egg Cheesecake, but I'm saying that Peanut M&M's are my candy of choice. A delicious Cadbury Creme Egg Cheesecake recipe by Georgia's Cakes - this cheesecake is easy to make and would be a tasty and fun centerpiece for any Easter Sunday tea timetable! Delicious Vanilla Cheesecake, Buttery Biscuit Base, SO MANY CREME EGGS, and a Chocolate Drip… How to make individual Cadbury Creme Egg cheesecakes - step by step. Stage one - The biscuit bases. Stage two - The cheesecake layer.