Recipe: Tasty Cinnamon Pecan Pie
Cinnamon Pecan Pie.
You can cook Cinnamon Pecan Pie using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Pecan Pie
- You need 1 of 9-inch Pie Crust.
- Prepare 8 oz of Pecan Halves.
- You need of Filling.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Light Corn Syrup.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Butter (melted).
- It's 1 1/2 tbsp of Cinnamon Liquor.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Ground Nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
Cinnamon Pecan Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together filling ingredients thoroughly..
- Spread all but a handful of the pecan halves into pie shell..
- Pour filling mixture over the pecans in the pie shell. Top with remaining handful of pecan halves..
- Bake at 350°F 30-45 minutes or until toothpick comes clean out of center..