Recipe: Tasty Chocolate Decoration Cake
Chocolate Decoration Cake. Learn how to make chocolate decorations at home to top your cake and cupcake creations! Four tier chocolate cake decorated with milk and white chocolate cigarellos and Maltersers If you like Simple Chocolate Cake Decoration Ideas, you might love these ideas. Easy Chocolate Cupcake Decorating with a full step-by-step video tutorial showing you how to make beautiful, elegant, and gourmet chocolate cupcake toppers with NO special equipment or skill required.
It can be melted, mixed with cream or you can. Chocolate is so versatile it makes a great decoration for most plated desserts. Here are just a few examples This one is the easiest of decorations and adds impressive height to desserts and cakes. You can cook Chocolate Decoration Cake using 15 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Decoration Cake
- It's 1 of cake Chocolate spongecake.
- Prepare of ★ Chocolate cream ingredients.
- You need 400 ml of ★Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 of approx. 10 grams ★Sugar.
- Prepare 80 grams of ★ Chocolate (half dark and half milk).
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Milk.
- You need 1 of few drops Vanilla oil (or any liquor).
- You need of ☆ Syrup ingredients.
- You need 1 of to 1 1/2 tablespoons ☆Water.
- Prepare 1 of to 1 1/2 tablespoons ☆Sugar.
- You need 1 of to 1 1/2 tablespoons ☆ A liquor, like brandy or rum.
- Prepare of ■ Filling.
- You need 8 of ■ Oreos.
- You need 1 of ■ Banana.
- Prepare 4 of or 5 ■ Candied chestnuts.
Easy chocolate cake decoration to instantly add a wow-factor to your homemade cake. And when I want to impress, this chocolate cake decoration is always an answer. Chocolate decorations are elegant and delicious compared to other decorations for cakes, so it's now widely used in modern cake decorations. Some may thought chocolates are really hard to.
Chocolate Decoration Cake instructions
- Cut the spongecake into 3 flat slices. I use a thin knife to draw lines around the perimeter of the cake to use as guidelines. If there's a better way, I want to know..
- Make the syrup by putting the ☆ ingredients into a heatproof bowl and microwaving it. Use a brush to thoroughly paint the surfaces of the spongecakes with the syrup. Use as much of the syrup as you like..
- Let's make the chocolate cream with the ingredients marked ★. Put the cut up chocolate, 2 tablespoons of heavy cream, and milk in a heatproof bowl and heat for 30 seconds at 600W..
- After you've taken the bowl out of the microwave, the chocolate may still look a bit solid, but it will melt nicely if you stir it. If it still doesn't melt, put it back in the microwave for a few more seconds..
- Combine the remaining cream, sugar and vanilla oil together and whip together until soft peaks form. Then add the ganache made in Step 4..
- As soon as you've added the ganache, beat together with a whisk. When slightly stiffer peaks form, the chocolate cream is finished..
- Place the first layer of sponge cake on a rotating table. Smooth the cake with the chocolate cream. I topped the cream with Oreos and finely minced candied chestnuts..
- If you crumble the Oreos a bit before adding to the cake, it will be easier to cut..
- Add more cream on top of your first filling and smooth out. After checking that the height is even, add the second layer of sponge cake. Cover with more cream..
- This time, once the cream was flat, I added sliced bananas and more candied chestnuts..
- Cover the topping with more cream just as before, and once its height is even and flat, add the third layer of spongecake. Scrape off any cream that may have been squeezed out of the sides..
- Including the cream you scraped off, cover the entire cake thinly with cream. This is just the crumb coat, so make it smooth so that it can be topped easily later..
- If the cream has too many air bubbles in it, fix it before you top the cake! Stir 1 to 1.5 tablespoons of milk into the cream to return the cream to a smooth texture..
- I read about this way to fix the cream in a cake decorating book. It said that you can fix dried out cream with milk. But don't make the cream more than 20% milk!.
- Drop a generous amount of cream on the top of the cake and, while rotating the cake, hold a palette knife parallel to the top of it to smooth the cream flatly over the top of the cake..
- This time, hold the palette knife perpendicular to the cake and keep rotating the cake without stopping. While holding the palette knife still, rotate the cake slowly..
- After transferring the cake to a tray or plate, it's time to decorate..
- I finished the cake with a piping nozzle. I decorated it with grapes! It made for an autumnish cake. Though it's still not Obon (a summer festival for honoring ancestors in Japan), it's alright since the first day of fall (approximately August 8th) has passed..
- Though I couldn't eat the cake myself, my parents praised it for being very delicious. I'm very happy..
Cake Chocolate Decorations For Cakes Decoration cake with Cigarellos chocolate. Leaf Chocolate is really an interesting and simple way to make chocolate decoration on cakes! Chocolate decorations work best if you use tempered chocolate but if you don't want to temper Cakes with chocolate spheres are everywhere right now. From colored swirls resembling planets to. You can use all sorts of sweets and chocolates to give different effects be it childlike, funky There are plenty of pre-made decorations available from supermarkets and specialist cake decorating..make and use chocolate for piping and drizzling decorations on cakes and cookies. decorating, seek out "couverture chocolate," which contains more cocoa butter than other types of chocolate.