Recipe: Tasty Chocolate Banana Stick Bread Rolls
Chocolate Banana Stick Bread Rolls.
You can cook Chocolate Banana Stick Bread Rolls using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Stick Bread Rolls
- Prepare 170 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It's 30 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 30 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- It's 20 grams of Butter.
- You need 30 ml of Lukewarm water.
- You need 1 large of Banana.
- Prepare 30 grams of Chocolate chips (or chopped chocolate).
Chocolate Banana Stick Bread Rolls instructions
- Mash the banana with a fork to turn it into a puree..
- Put the bread and cake flours, yeast, granulated sugar and salt (put the salt in away from the yeast) in a bowl. Put in the mashed banana,and add the lukewarm water aiming for where the yeast is. Mix everything together, then knead in the butter. Knead until the dough is smooth, about 15 minutes..
- Spread the dough out and scatter evenly with the chocolate chips. Wrap the dough around the chips, and knead to evenly distribute the chips in the dough..
- When the dough is kneaded, round it off so that the surface is smooth, pulling it towards the bottom. Put the ball of dough in a lightly oiled bowl, cover with plastic wrap or a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel, and use your oven's bread-rising setting to let the dough rise (1st rising) for 40 to 60 minutes..
- When the dough has doubled in size, and a hole made with a finger poked in it remains, it has completed rising. Take the dough out and punch it down lightly to deflate. Round it off again, cover with plastic wrap or a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel and leave to rest for 10 minutes..
- Roll out into a 25cm x 15cm rectangle, and place with the long side nearest you..
- Cut vertically into 10 pieces..
- Put the stick shaped dough pieces on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Cover with a piece of plastic wrap or tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel, and leave to rise (2nd rising) for 20 to 30 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 180°C after the bread has risen. Bake the rolls for 10 to 12 minutes at 180°C.