Recipe: Tasty Banana Choco Chips Walnut Cake
Banana Choco Chips Walnut Cake. This recipe makes a delightful banana cake packed with chocolate chips for a delightful way to enjoy a classic flavor combination. Paul Hollywood shares his banana bread recipe- this delicious bake is dotted with chocolate and nuts, from BBC Good Food. Sieve in the flour and baking powder and fold together with a spatula, then add the walnuts and chocolate chips.
The frosting is ultra creamy, luscious, and smooth. We had some very ripe bananas laying in the fruit basket so I figured a banana cake would be perfect. Because sometimes banana bread just doesn't. You can cook Banana Choco Chips Walnut Cake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Choco Chips Walnut Cake
- It's 3 of banana.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of . baking soda.
- It's pinch of salt.
- You need 2-3 drop of vanilla essance.
- It's as required of milk.
- You need 3-4 of chopped walnut.
- Prepare as required of choco chips.
Gluten Free Banana Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Breakfast Bars (V, GF): a one bowl recipe for simply delicious banana breakfast bars packed with your favorites! Try our perfect banana choco chip muffins! Absolutely healthy, go-to snacks with the right balance of We love to have the choco banana muffins for breakfast and for snacking throughout the day. Bake until cake tester or toothpick pulls out cleanly for about.
Banana Choco Chips Walnut Cake step by step
- Take a deep bowl and mash banana..
- Add oil, sugar, baking soda and mix it well and keep it aside..
- Now seive maida, baking powder, salt and mix it to wet mixture..
- Add walnut, vanilla essance, chocochips mix well and transfer it to a greased cake tin and bake for 45min. in cooker in a low flame. remove whistle and rubber of cooker..
The Banana Walnut Chocolate Chip Cupcake Recipe are small and easy to bite on, leaving you satisfied and still hungry to have more. Hence thought to prepare some sweet and therefore prepared Banana & walnut cake. Chocolate Banana Cake is a snap to put together. Fifteen minutes is about all you need. It is more like a quick bread in that you do not use a mixer, just two bowls.