Recipe: Perfect Okara Banana & Cocoa Cake
Okara Banana & Cocoa Cake.
You can have Okara Banana & Cocoa Cake using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Okara Banana & Cocoa Cake
- You need 130 grams of Fresh okara.
- Prepare 3 of Banana (ripened).
- It's 2 of Eggs.
- It's 4 tbsp of Cocoa.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It's 3 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 1 of Walnuts (optional).
Okara Banana & Cocoa Cake instructions
- Blend the peeled bananas, cocoa, sugar and milk together in a mixer..
- Add okara and mix in..
- Soak the egg over hot water until it is warm to touch, and whisk to a cream-like consistency..
- Add half of the whisked egg to the mixture from step 2, then mix the rest in, making sure the bubbles remain. Add walnuts if available..
- Pour the mixture into a pound cake pan lined with baking paper, and bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes at 350°F/180°C. All done..